Louis van Gaal fears he'll be axed like Jose Mourinho was by Chelsea... as Manchester United manager admits: 'I don't want to finish my career with the sack'



Louis van Gaal fears he'll be axed like Jose Mourinho was by Chelsea... as Manchester United manager admits: 'I don't want to finish my career with the sack'

Louis van Gaal is worried he could be the next Premier League manager to go unless Manchester United's results improve, saying: 'I don't want to finish my career with the sack.'
Van Gaal on Friday claimed he was shocked by Chelsea's decision to axe Jose Mourinho, but is coming under increasing pressure at Old Trafford as United struggle to end a run of five games without a win.
The Dutchman believes he still has the support of the United board following successive defeats by Wolfsburg and Bournemouth, but acknowledged he badly needs to win Saturday's home game against Norwich.



Manchester United's Louis van Gaal is worried that he could be the next Premier League manager to go



Van Gaal (pictured on Friday) fears he'll be axed by Manchester United like Jose Mourinho was by Chelsea

SUPER STAT
10 - only 10 goals have been scored in seven Premier League games at Old Trafford
'I feel I have the full confidence of my board and my players,' said Van Gaal. 'But we have to get results, we know that — the players know it, I know it and my staff know it. We have to win because when you lose too much it's the end of the world for me also.
'I don't want to finish my career with the club sacking me. That would be a great disappointment for me to say goodbye to the football world by being fired.


Comments